- Pershing Europe provides integrated execution, clearing, settlement and custody services to a number of financial services organisations and therefore has potentially competing client interests.
- Pershing Europe entities hold positions and/or provide transactional related services for more than one client and such clients may have competing objectives in relation to a position or transaction.
- Pershing Europe entities may enter into a transaction in relation to which a Pershing Europe entity has indirectly or directly, a material interest or relationship.
- Pershing Europe entities may combine orders received from one client with those received for the accounts of other clients (and exceptionally may combine with its own orders). Such aggregation may operate on some occasions to a client's advantage and on some occasions to their disadvantage. Where orders have been aggregated, they will be allocated out to clients on a pro-rata basis.
- Pershing Securities Limited may pass orders to an affiliated company for execution. This will, however, be done in accordance with its Execution Policy.
- Where Pershing Europe entities exercise a right to vote in relation to a corporate action, it will do so in accordance with clients' instructions and these may reflect competing interests.
- Pershing Europe entities may place money held on behalf of clients and/or their underlying clients with a bank (in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements) and earn and retain interest payments from such bank.
- Pershing Europe entities may have other business relationships with a company in relation to whose securities you are entering into a transaction e.g. as a client, supplier, custodian or banker.
- As a result of Pershing Europe's relationships with its customers and with customers across the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation ("BNYM") Group, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to execute transactions with or for clients, in relation to particular counterparties or in particular investments and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason why or provide any further information thereto.
- It is possible that an affiliate and member of BNYM Group may have a material interest or a conflict of interest in the service or transactions we carry out with or for you. While there may be some cross-board memberships, the day-to-day management of Pershing Europe act independently.
- In carrying out Pershing Europe's business, employees may learn confidential or proprietary information about its clients, their underlying clients, prospective clients and underlying clients or other third parties. Employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of all such information entrusted to them, except where disclosure is otherwise authorised or legally mandated. Further, employees are not permitted to use such information for their personal gain.
- Pershing Europe employees are not permitted to trade in the shares of its clients unless the client's shares are widely traded on a regulated market and where the service provided by Pershing Europe represents a very small fraction of the client's total business.
- Pershing Europe employees are required to disclose and in most cases must obtain approval for any outside business interest or employment.
Shore Capital welcomes future leaders from Queen’s University BelfastREAD MORE
SCGL Director/PDMR Shareholding - May 2019READ MORE
Shore Capital acts as Financial Adviser, Broker and Nominated Adviser to SafeCharge on the US$889m Recommended Cash Acquisition by Nuvei CorporationREAD MORE