Puma VCT 8 plc
Final results for the year ended 31 December 2013
- 70% of funds raised invested in a diverse range of high quality businesses and projects.
- One third of net assets in VCT qualifying investments at the year-end (on an HMRC basis), on track to meet its 3-year target.
- Three non-qualifying secured loans made during the year, offering a significantly higher yield than other deposits or quoted bonds of similar risk to these secured loans.
- 10p per share of dividends paid since inception, 5p in respect of 2013, equivalent to a 7.1% per annum tax-free running yield on net investment.
- Strong pipeline of investments as the Company completes its second year of operations.